- UV Technologies Research Points to Sunlight as the Missing Piece in the Influenza and Antibiotic Puzzle.
- Flu reports at all time low.
- Viruses: Are we smarter about caring for computers than ourselves?
- Bacteria and Viruses Evolving Rapidly to Resist Antibiotics and Vaccines
- Lack of Sunshine Causes Higher Rates of Ear Infections
- Ultra Fast Melanin: UV-Aid's Secret
- Photosynthesis and Photo-oxidation
- CDC Map Shows Flu is Spreading
- More Sources of Hydrogen Perxide in Human Body
- Amazing Melanin
- Immune System Boost
- UV-Aid Holiday Sale
- 2010 Flu Season Officially Starts
- Melanin is Good for More Than Just Tans
- Is Cure Worse Than Disease?
- Hand Sanitizers Don't Stop the Spread of Most Germs
- Swine Flu Shot Suspended After Vaccine Linked to Neurological Disorder
Posted by Administrator on 1/12/2012 to Flu
Seasonal Flu rates are at all time lows. The main factor is the weather. With record temperatures in many parts of the country, the health sustaining properties of the sun trump any man-made vaccine. UV-Aid is based on the health sustaining properties of the sun. Germ killing hydrogen peroxide is produced when the skin is exposed to sunlight. UV-Aid directs this germ killing light to areas of the body that are susceptible to germs namely the ear, nose, and throat. Click on Center for Disease Control to view an updated map of flu reports. This time of year reports of flu are normally widespread.