- UV Technologies Research Points to Sunlight as the Missing Piece in the Influenza and Antibiotic Puzzle.
- Flu reports at all time low.
- Viruses: Are we smarter about caring for computers than ourselves?
- Bacteria and Viruses Evolving Rapidly to Resist Antibiotics and Vaccines
- Lack of Sunshine Causes Higher Rates of Ear Infections
- Ultra Fast Melanin: UV-Aid's Secret
- Photosynthesis and Photo-oxidation
- CDC Map Shows Flu is Spreading
- More Sources of Hydrogen Perxide in Human Body
- Amazing Melanin
- Immune System Boost
- UV-Aid Holiday Sale
- 2010 Flu Season Officially Starts
- Melanin is Good for More Than Just Tans
- Is Cure Worse Than Disease?
- Hand Sanitizers Don't Stop the Spread of Most Germs
- Swine Flu Shot Suspended After Vaccine Linked to Neurological Disorder
Posted by Administrator on 12/6/2010 to Education