- UV Technologies Research Points to Sunlight as the Missing Piece in the Influenza and Antibiotic Puzzle.
- Flu reports at all time low.
- Viruses: Are we smarter about caring for computers than ourselves?
- Bacteria and Viruses Evolving Rapidly to Resist Antibiotics and Vaccines
- Lack of Sunshine Causes Higher Rates of Ear Infections
- Ultra Fast Melanin: UV-Aid's Secret
- Photosynthesis and Photo-oxidation
- CDC Map Shows Flu is Spreading
- More Sources of Hydrogen Perxide in Human Body
- Amazing Melanin
- Immune System Boost
- UV-Aid Holiday Sale
- 2010 Flu Season Officially Starts
- Melanin is Good for More Than Just Tans
- Is Cure Worse Than Disease?
- Hand Sanitizers Don't Stop the Spread of Most Germs
- Swine Flu Shot Suspended After Vaccine Linked to Neurological Disorder
Posted by Administrator on 9/10/2010 to Flu
Finland’s National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) has suspended the use of the H1N1 vaccine over fears that the shot is linked with a 300 per cent increase in cases of the neurological disorder narcolepsy among children and young people over the last six months.
The news is sure to discourage more parents from vaccinating their children in the coming months, with the swine flu shot now being combined with the regular seasonal flu jab. A recent Rasmussen poll found that 52 per cent of Americans were concerned about the safety of vaccines as we approach the start of school and college terms, where many children and teenagers will be “required” to take shots before they can attend.
Similar side effects in significant numbers have been reported in Australia, Sweden, and Finland. For more information go to FoodConsumer