- UV Technologies Research Points to Sunlight as the Missing Piece in the Influenza and Antibiotic Puzzle.
- Flu reports at all time low.
- Viruses: Are we smarter about caring for computers than ourselves?
- Bacteria and Viruses Evolving Rapidly to Resist Antibiotics and Vaccines
- Lack of Sunshine Causes Higher Rates of Ear Infections
- Ultra Fast Melanin: UV-Aid's Secret
- Photosynthesis and Photo-oxidation
- CDC Map Shows Flu is Spreading
- More Sources of Hydrogen Perxide in Human Body
- Amazing Melanin
- Immune System Boost
- UV-Aid Holiday Sale
- 2010 Flu Season Officially Starts
- Melanin is Good for More Than Just Tans
- Is Cure Worse Than Disease?
- Hand Sanitizers Don't Stop the Spread of Most Germs
- Swine Flu Shot Suspended After Vaccine Linked to Neurological Disorder
Posted by Administrator on 5/13/2011 to Education
It is common sense that wiping a keyboard will not prevent a computer from catching a virus. Computer viruses are transmitted through the internet and storage devices and not through hand contact. It is also known that most biological viruses are transmitted through the air yet we still wash our hands in our only attempt to ward of invading viruses. Ironic isn't it? UV Technologies gets it, and UV-Aid is the only product on the market that helps prevent invading viruses from infecting you and your family by killing germs at the point of entry. Think about this next time you wash your hands, are you doing everything you can to keep yourself and family safe from infection?