- UV Technologies Research Points to Sunlight as the Missing Piece in the Influenza and Antibiotic Puzzle.
- Flu reports at all time low.
- Viruses: Are we smarter about caring for computers than ourselves?
- Bacteria and Viruses Evolving Rapidly to Resist Antibiotics and Vaccines
- Lack of Sunshine Causes Higher Rates of Ear Infections
- Ultra Fast Melanin: UV-Aid's Secret
- Photosynthesis and Photo-oxidation
- CDC Map Shows Flu is Spreading
- More Sources of Hydrogen Perxide in Human Body
- Amazing Melanin
- Immune System Boost
- UV-Aid Holiday Sale
- 2010 Flu Season Officially Starts
- Melanin is Good for More Than Just Tans
- Is Cure Worse Than Disease?
- Hand Sanitizers Don't Stop the Spread of Most Germs
- Swine Flu Shot Suspended After Vaccine Linked to Neurological Disorder
UV Technologies Research Points to Sunlight as the Missing Piece in the Influenza and Antibiotic Puzzle.
Posted by Administrator on 11/28/2012 to Flu