The iTanSmart App. for Apple's iPhones, iPods, and iPads helps you take the guess work out of sun exposure. Using real-time UV data from space satellites and information you provide about your sunscreen and skin type, iTanSmart gives you sun exposure, re-lotion, and even vitamin D alerts both visually and audibly while you enjoy other functions on your device including listening to music.Click on icon to order.
EASY TO USE
Set a few simple criteria about yourself and your sun protection, start the iTanSmart timer, then enjoy your day! iTanSmart will alert you when it's time to get out of the sun to avoid sunburn and dangerous exposure even while you are listening to your music! iTanSmart has a patent pending on it’s unique ability to manage your exposure to UVB and UVA rays, offers an exclusive and extensive list of drugs that induce photosensitivity and offers appropriate exposure times, even helps you plan for your vacation allowing you to select any location in the world and provides a 7 day UV Index forecast.
TRACK & ALERT
iTanSmart takes five key factors into account: current UV index, location (beach, snow, ect.), time of day, skin type, and type of suntan protection; and suggests how long you can stay in the sun without getting burned or tanned. iTanSmart also alerts you when to re-lotion and when you’ve been in the sun long enough to produce the recommended amount of Vitamin D.
TYPES OF EXPOSURE AND PROTECTION
iTanSmart uniquely allows the user to minimize the negative effects of two different types of UV light: UVA and UVB. UVB is the light typically associated with sunburns. The SPF value for a suntan lotion refers mainly to reducing UVB rays. UVA is the other type of ultraviolet radiation emitted by the sun. While UVA light typically does not cause sunburns, it is attributed to tanning, premature skin aging, and skin cancer risk due to its ability to penetrate the skin deeper than UVB. The PFA value for a suntan lotion refers mainly to reducing exposure to UVA rays. Sunburns are not only painful but are potentially dangerous. Most sun screens are geared toward reducing sunburns with high SPF. While burning may be reduced with high SPF, potentially more dangerous UVA rays still may not be blocked and the production of Vitamin D is severely reduced. The analogy is having no feeling in your hand and placing it on a hot stove. The initial pain is blocked but more subsequent damage will occur. .iTanSmart recommends choosing sunscreens that block UVA and UVB rays equally.
- Determines your location or allows you to choose a location any where in the world and calculates the UV index.
- Shows you the maximum UV index for the day, current UV index, and provides a 7 day forecast for holiday planning.
- Determines your maximum exposure based on a few simple settings: skin type, location type, and protection.
- Manages your exposure for sunburn (UVB only) or for complete sun exposure (UVA and UVB).
- Simple one button timer to start timing your exposure to the sun and pause timing if you go inside.
- Alerts you 15 minutes before and when you've reached your maximum sun exposure for the day.
- Alerts you when you need to reapply suntan lotion.
- Alerts you when you've reached your minimum and maximum Vitamin D generation for the day.
- Works without broadband, wifi, or phone service and works while you listen to your music!
- Offers an exclusive and extensive list of drugs that induce photosensitivity and offers appropriate exposure times.
- Helps you plan for your vacation allowing you to select any location in the world and provides a 7 day UV Index forecast.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not to be considered medical advice, diagnostic, or prescriptive. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Copyright UV Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved. eCommerce Software by 3dcart.